Hattie has had quite the week! On Monday she fell while in the bathtub and chipped her front tooth. So, on Tuesday we made our first trip to the pediatric dentist where we found out there wasn't much we could do. Luckily, it didn't chip enough to hit the nerve and so it will be okay since it is just a baby tooth. I felt horrible that she would have to have a chipped tooth for 4 to 5 years, but then thinking about all the other things that can happen to your child; a chipped tooth is pretty small...so I am over it!
Thursday, Grandma and Grandpa got here and we have seen them almost everyday since then. Hattie loves seeing "gra gra" and "papa". She loves playing in their new house and backyard. My parents seem happy to be down here with all of us. We were all sitting around the table on Saturday night laughing at some of our stories from the younger years! Oh my gosh...I love my family! It is so awesome that my parents will be so close!!
My parents had an interesting first two nights in TX! First night they got hit by another car while they were going to do a little shopping and then on Friday night they got stuck in a HORRIBLE traffic jam....3.5 hours! Kim and Sara have lived here for nearly 10 years and never ( knock on wood) been in a fender bender or traffic like that! WOW!!
Tonight, Brent got Hattie's potty out and sat her on it before the bath and she went pee pee! She was so excited too! It was pretty funny! She always tells us when she goes pee and poo poo so we will just see how it goes. I know she is pretty young for potty training!
We are getting really excited for Friday!! I can't believe it is already almost here. I still have lots to do before then ( both at school and home) so hopefully she will wait until Friday. Who knows! But the next blog will definetly be B-A-B-Y!!
sitting on the potty in the hall....this was before the actually pee pee

Hattie saying " I Love You"
No comments:
Post a Comment