Family Time!
Brent's parents, sister and nephew fly in to Texas tomorrow! We are so excited for them to meet Hollyn! It will be nice to have more people around the house too!
I have really been enjoying spending the days with my sweet little baby. Most of the days I have my parents around to help and Hattie is still going to Alicia's most days. I wouldn't be able to have the two girls alone since I am not able to pick up Hattie for another couple of weeks because of the c-section.
Hollyn is still a very content little baby. She rarely cries unless she is hungry. She is also starting to sleep up to 4 hours at night, which makes her parents very happy! I feel like I am much more laid back with a baby this time around.
Hattie is still adjusting to her new role as a big sister. She gets excited to come down in the morning and look at Hollyn in the pack n play. We have to watch her so carefully when she is around the baby because she will just throw blankets, bottles, and toys in Hollyn's bed.
Hattie was doing so good using the potty. When she was with my parents she would use the potty several times and even would go poo poo. Since the baby, she has completely stopped using the potty. She will also do things like crawl and put the pacifer in her mouth. She also gets upset when I can't hold her or when I need to feed the baby and she wants to play.
Last weekend one of Kim's friends came over to Sara's to take all our family pictures. I was so excited to put the girls in matching outfits and get our first family pictures. Too bad the experience wasn't what I was hoping for. Hattie was NOT happy at all. She had a bag of Marina's toys she was playing with and when we tried to take it away to get our pictures taken, she was not having it. She cried almost the entire time we were outside. I didn't think we would get any good pictures and so far I have only seen this one and I am very happy with it considering how Hattie was crying most of the time. I will put more pictures up once we get them. Hollyn was so good the entire time, so atleast we will have good pictures of one our daughters : )
Here are pictures from the last week!


No comments:
Post a Comment