Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Welcome Hollyn Catherine Dill!!

Hollyn made her arrival right on schedule : ) She was delivered by c-section at 10:07 on Friday, November 12th! She weighed 7lbs 15oz and was 19 inches in length. I had a great c-section and was much more "with it" this time around. I told the nurses I didn't want any drowsy meds on top of the epidural. Overall, we had a really good stay at the hospital. We stayed from Friday til Monday. We missed Hattie, but she didn't seem to miss us much. She was so happy having papa and ga ga stay with her. She would come visit us at the hospital and then say bye to all of us. She is adjusting to being the big sister. She has been pretty funny! She "helps" us out by getting diapers, throwing dirty ones away, and getting blankets. She also has tried to put make up on the baby and knows just what to do when the baby is getting more attention than her....she starts singing and dancing.
Little Hollyn is such a sweet baby. We absolutely love her! Several nurses told us that they thought we were going to have a mild mannered little baby from what they could tell when she was in the nursery. We are seeing the same thing at home so far. She is a very good eater and sleeper too!
Here are the pictures from the last five days. Sorry I waited so long. We have been a little busy. : ) My mom and dad have been over here helping me since Brent went back to school on Tuesday. I love having them so close, I don't want to think about them going back to South Dakota! We have also had friends from school and church stopping by to bring us dinner!











Ruth Ann came up everyday to visit



auntie Sara


grandma with big cousin Layla ( 6 months now) and sister Hattie










big cousin Marina




talking to her little sister

friend Lauren holding Hollyn

The Crowders


friends Roberta, Liz and Rachel


daddy and hollyn watching football at the hospital



our "congratulations dinner" at the hospital. They usually set up a nice table and white table cloth, but I couldn't sit on that so Brent and I pulled up the tray to my bed. Hollyn slept in her little crib while we ate and then we went for a stroll around the hospital.







me and my girls cuddling in the morning







Hollyn with the blanket Sheila and her mom, Audrey made.











No comments: