Sunday, August 29, 2010

Back to School We Go!

I am sorry for not updating. I was without a camera for a couple of weeks. Which, for me, is FOREVER! I am always taking pictures. I ended up having to get a new camera. Good thing my old one was under warranty. I definetly need that!
Brent and I survived our first week of school. It seemed like a long week for both of us. We would both come home exhausted. I think it might take a couple of weeks to get back into the routines. It is so different being pregnant this time around. When I was pregnant with Hattie, I would come home from work and not do a single thing. Now I come home and chase a one year old! And she is always on the go!!
Hattie did great going back to daycare full time. When I go to pick her up, she usually wants to stay and keep playing with her friends. We are so thankful for Alicia. We know she takes great care of Hattie and we are happy to know that Hattie has another person in her life who loves her. It makes it so much easier to leave her in the mornings knowing she is going to have a fun day playing with other kids her age and Alicia.
This weekend we got to rest. I went to my friend's baby shower on Saturday and then Marina came over to hang out with us for a bit. The girls went swimming and played in the splash park. Those two are becoming quite the friends. Sara and I keep picturing ourselves with these 4 little girls. It sure will be fun! I have a feeling September and October will go by so fast. We already have our calendar filled up for most of the weekends. My mom will be here in 10 days! YAY! And more exciting news...they are closing on their house tomorrow! We are all so excited to have grandma and grandpa living close to us!












No comments: