Tuesday, February 10, 2009

8 months!!

Not a lot has been going on the last few weeks. The only thing that is changing is the ever growing belly!! Looking at this picture makes me see how big I really am! WOW! I have been feeling great though! Brent and I finished our parenting classes. We learned quite a bit in those 5 weeks but the hardest part was the breathing techniques. We just had the hardest time pulling it together and not laughing through them: )
I really can't believe we have two months or less before Hattie gets here! I feel like we have tons to do before then. The biggest thing is of course is moving...which we are working on! We put an offer in on a house and looks like we will probably go through with it and move the first week of March. We both love the house and are really excited to own our first home. I am so sick of the apartment and walking the dogs several times a day! We will let you know if we end up getting the house and, of course, we will put pictures up!


32 weeks!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

YOU LOOK GREAT!!! I can't believe how fast this is going for you - before you know it Little Hattie will be here! I mailed your stuff back to you today and added a little book for Hattie. Miss you! Love all 3 of you! (Okay - all 5 of you so B & L don't get jealous!)

Unknown said...

LOw LOW LOW!!!! Hi sweetheart. Imagine us dancing now. Love to both of you. My email is info@photosbydill.com and web site is photosbydill.com. Email there also. Love to both of you. U. Gary

Aftann Kisling said...

Hi Katie, you look darling. Cheers to growing bellies! How exciting about your house, hope it all works out for you. We are thinking we need a bigger one. We have figured out that kids come with lots of things. Enjoy every minute of it. I'll be thinking of you.

becki said...

Katie, you look BEAUTIFUL! Enjoy every bit of it..you will miss that feeling! Trust me! I think baby fever is starting to sink in for me, but I want to enjoy my little family of 3 for a little bit longer. Hope this last leg of the race is comfortable for you!