We don't live on an island anymore, we haven't seen eachother for 8 months, Kelly and I are both pregnant....but we all agreed that it felt like nothing has changed between the four of us! Well actually, the eight of us! The dogs were so excited to see eachother too! They played the same they did in Puerto Rico! It was so fun to see Kelly and Courtney again...we spent most of the time talking and laughing about all of our memories of the two years we spent together in Puerto Rico! It was nice to see where they live in Leavenworth, they have a cute house with a big back yard that Benny and Lola loved.
Brent and I left Friday afternoon and we got to Kansas about 2 in the morning! Kelly and the dogs were waiting up for us, Courtney was sleeping but woke up when we got there. He had a wrestling match the next day...we all went and watched his coaching skills! His wrestlers did good, even though I know absolutely nothing about wrestling.
On Sunday Kelly and I went shopping for baby and maternity clothes! Oh they found out baby Marsh is a boy!! ( who was right?!?!) We had a blast! It is so fun having a friend pregnant as well! We came home and showed the boys all we bought...we could tell they were impressed: ) Then Saturday night we met Kelly's parents for dinner at Hooters.
We left early this morning and made it back to TX in 8 and a half hours!
We already miss them, but know it won't belong til we see them again. They are planning on coming down in April! Hopefully Hattie will be here, if not, they will have to see one crabby pregnant lady I am sure: )
We always have to take these silly pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment