Our cousin Jeff came down last weekend to see us all and get away from the Minnesota winter for a while! We had a great time with him! Marina and Braedon loved playing with him!
Brent and I are going to Kansas on Friday! We are so excited to see Kelly ( and baby), Courtney, Miller, and Winston! The dogs are going to go crazy seeing eachother again! We might know tomorrow if baby Marsh is a boy or girl! How exciting! This is going to be a fun weekend!!...now we just need to get through the rest of this week.
Brent and I started child birth classes on Thursday of last week...I am a little nervous to go this week because of our laughing episode we had last time during relaxing breathing time! Hopefully we don't get kicked out...we need to learn more before baby girl's arrival!
Have a fantastic rest of the week!

Jeff and Sara

Jeff playing with Marina

I love this little girl so much!! Isn't she adorable!

No comments:
Post a Comment