Sunday, January 04, 2009

Christmas, New Years, and a Wedding!!

It is Sunday morning and I am thinking about all I have to do today before school starts again tomorrow. Ugg! We have had 2 weeks off of school but we have been go, go, go the entire time. We had a very nice vacation though.... My mom got here on the 19th and stayed for a week, unfortunetly she ended up getting sick the last few days: ( My dad stayed home in SD, but will try to come down before Spring.
On the 27th, Brent and I flew to Denver. We were excited to finally meet Tracy's fiance, Don before their wedding on New Years Eve. We both really like Don and think him and Tracy make an excellent couple. Their wedding was so beautiful! We all stayed up until midnight to ring in the new year! We got to spend lots of time with Brent's parents and Jaron over the week, so it was very nice and relaxing! Cathy and I went shopping and got lots of new clothes for baby Hattie! I wish I had has many clothes as she already has: )
Well we are already into January and I have a feeling these 3 months before the baby gets here are going to fly by. We are going to begin our house hunt again next week, the over Martin Luther King day we are going to Kansas to visit the Marshes!, we also begin our parenting/child birth classes this week!! I think we will stay plenty busy!

Dallas Christmas.....

Marina with her "ponge bob" ball

her daddy got attacked by her big caterpillar

Braedon and Marina opening presents and playing together


me and mom

what a cute family

Colorado Christmas.....
Jaron played his new Wii alot: ) He always managed to beat his aunt Katie!




Brent and his dad


Rick's new lab puppy, Nugget...she is adorable

Tracy and Don's Wedding 12-31-08

all dressed up and ready




26 weeks and ready to dance!!


the beautiful bride

Don and Tracy


grandparents, Cliff and Sarah

No comments: