Monday, March 02, 2009

Baby Shower!!

Finally got the pictures from my shower last weekend! My sisters threw me such a nice shower, we all had so much fun! I am so excited about all the nice presents we got! I think we are almost ready!

We close on our house this Friday and will begin painting and getting her nursery ready. EVERYBODY tells me that I will not make it to April with this baby. Ok...what is that supposed to mean? : )
But I am with them. I am measuring a little big ahead and I am starting to swell up. I really hope we can atleast get moved in the house. I swear we are crazy for doing all this at the same time! I will put pics up of our house next week!




my amazing sisters!

playing a game where the girls cut a piece of yarn and see who is closest to the size around my belly. They all cut it too big except one...again...everybody must think I am huge!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We did the yarn game with my boss, I tied with another girl, so we boht won