Saturday, June 28, 2008

Lots of Changes!!


This summer is going by so fast...I can't believe we have been here for 6 weeks already. Lots of things have been going on, so I am sorry I haven't updated this blog lately. Misty and Sheila have gotten on my case!! SO here it is...

The most important thing to announce is that I got a job yesterday!! Finally!!

I will be teaching 4th grade at a small charter school. Now we can get going on this house buying stuff!! We found one we like and looks like we will put a bid in on Monday!!

I had my birthday last week...big 26...we had fun with my family although it was a pretty crazy day!

Last night I finally got to go to Dave and Buster's...I had been wanting to go there forever. It was a blast!! I got obsessed with the virtual jump rope game and won 6,00o tickets. Yeah, I know, a little sad...but I was good at that game, and I am usually horrible at those things!! People were gathered around watching me. Not only did I win so many ticekts, I got a great workout.

I am really enjoying getting to spend so much time with my nieces and nephew ( I am Marina's new nanny for the summer!!)

Hope you are all having a great summer!!

Braedon helping blow out the candles on my princess cake ( he insisted I had a princess cake)

my beautiful cake

Braedon got me this cute purse and wallet...I also got a new pink camera from everyone

~Dave and Buster's~

the boys playing b-ball

getting ready to play games





here I am with the best game ever!!! Jackpot!!


Sara was so cute...she looked like one of those little old ladies that love gambling



No comments: