Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our New Place!!

So I am sure that many of you are probably thinking that we moved into a house, since that is want we planned to do. Well the house thing didn't work out yet because the only house we really liked is a foreclosure and we would have to put too much down and we wouldn't be able to move until the 1st of October. We really enjoyed staying with my sister, but for all of our sanity, Brent and I decided moving to an apartment would be a good decision right now. We found a really nice complex that will be close to both our schools and my sisters. It has work out facilities, 4 pools, and it is in a really nice location ( right next to Super Target!)
So for the last week we have been busy buying all of those things needed to set up a new place...so much more than we imagined!
Tomorrow we are leaving on our road trip to South Dakota for my cousin's wedding. We are really excited to see family and friends. Hopefully the 16 hour drive with a baby won't be that bad!! We will let you know in the next blog....
Have a great week everyone!!



bathroom

our room





kitchen



my puerto rico section of the kitchen

living room

Brent playing games on the new t.v

how do our dogs get in all of the pictures???



dining room


the sweetest baby ever who just happened to start walking a few days ago at 9 months...I love her so much!!


I took Alyssa and Daniel's cousin, Ferdie, and Braedon to a water park

he was exhausted after the waterpark..so adorable: )

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I need your address!!!! Love your stuff. Your dogs are such hams! We miss you guys mucho! Love ya

Mar said...

I am a friend of Kelly Marsh. Where are you in Texas? We live in Frisco which is north of Dallas between Plano and McKinney. I teach 2nd grade.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your new place! I need your new address too! Hope you guys had a great time in SD. Call me when you have time to chat! Love and miss ya lots!