Today is Brent's birthday! He was so excited that he woke up at 4:30 to celebrate!...jk...we had to get up that early to take my parents to the airport. They left today after being here for 10 days. We had so much fun and did so many things! Here are some pictures of our trip to Ponce and Guavate with my parents. We celebrated Brent's birthday last night. I made him a pink cake and got him a new drill! How exciting! Have a great week!

He we are at the Ponce Plaza ( best one in PR)

This is an old fire station in Ponce

In front of a Don Q's manision ( Don Q rum ??)

My parents are in the tower at Ponce's board walk

Mom and her coco frio ( cold coconut!)

Kelly and I in Guavate

Doesn't Brent look happy about his pink cake?
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Brent!! We loved the pink cake!! Hope you had a great day!! Sounds like you guys had lots of fun with Kate's parents! I am sure you were sad to see them go. At least you don't have too long before you will be back to the states for Christmas!
Brent - I bet my jello cake would've been better!!!! I hope you had a good day. Glad things are going good for you guys!
---Sheila
Post a Comment