Brent and I celebrated our first Thanksgiving together. We have lots to be thankful for this year! It is really hard being so far away during holidays. It was very nice to have my parents here though. We had a good day. Mom and I got up early this morning to put the turkey in the oven. My mom showed me how to stuff the turkey, along with some other recipes ( does Stovetop stuffing count?) We had a few other teachers and our neighbors join us for dinner. Tonight we are going to one of the teacher's bars to watch the Bronco/Chiefs game. ( Kelly and Courtney are from Kansas and of course, Brent is a Bronco's fan...should be interesting!) We hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving back home! Miss you..
Katie and Brent

Watch dog is guarding the food!

Kelly and Courtney with us before dinner

Outside eating

After Thanksgiving dinner!!
1 comment:
Kate - I'm proud of you for somewhat cooking the turkey!!! Sounds like you are having fun with your parents there! Miss ya!!
~Sheila
Post a Comment