Sunday, October 22, 2006

Fun in the Sun

Friday we had our first in-service at school. Each teacher had to make a web page that included assignments and tests for the parents to check, they can then email us if they have questions. It wasnt a bad day, we were finished around 1 and they served us lunch and wine too!! On Friday night one of the high school teachers came over with her pug, Choco. The dogs had so much fun playing. Thursday night we had all the american teachers over to Casa Benny for Italian night. Brent and I made an italian casserole, that was very good, I even helped make it!! Yesterday was hot here so we decided to go to a beach with all the dogs. This was Benny's first time at the beach. He loved it!! He was running in the water and chasing Lola around. Marsh's dog, Winston, even got in the ocean and swam! ( he caught a crab too) The dogs were covered in sand. We came home, gave them a bath, and they were out for the entire night!! Next weekend we have two parties, Friday night is Kelly's birthday, so were are having a party over here. Saturday night is a Halloween party for the teachers. Both should be fun!! Hope you all have a great week. Here are some more pics of the beach dogs, I swear I take so many pictures of them!









No comments: