Wow, we never imagined that we would have got 3 dogs in Puerto Rico, but we found Lola a friend. Our new puppy is named Benny. Our house down here is called Casa Benny, everyone knows the house, so we decided that would be a cute name. I actually found an add online for him while searching for some pets shops to get Lola some things. His family could not have him in their apartment any more and so they were looking for a better home for him. I made Brent call the family and they brought him to Guayama today. Benny is such a sweetie!! Lola and him have been having fun playing together all day. I am sure they will sleep sound tonight!! Here are some pics..Benny is bigger than Lola and is mostly black.
Have a great weekend!
Brent, Katie, Lola, and Benny



No comments:
Post a Comment