Brent and I had another great week in Puerto Rico!! It was nice to have today off to recover from our fun weekend and get ready for another week. Our midterm grades are already due tomorrow..so of course that is what Brent and I are doing tonight!! Well our weekend started off good. Friday afternoon they announced that I was the " teacher of the month" at Guamani. I was excited but not half as excited as my students were. They were cheering and screaming..it was pretty funny. That was a nice suprise and a good way to start off the school year!! On Saturday Brent and I got up early to head to Rincon where we were going to meet some other teachers for the weekend. When we entered the town we were so excited to see the beautiful beaches!! We went straight to the beach and spent a couple of hours swimming in the ocean. At night we went to this restaurant that overlooked the ocean. Well, we ended up sitting there for a total of 3 hours!! The service was not good at all...and the food took so long. The teachers took us to a few more places around the town and then we went back to the hotel for the night. On Sunday morning we drove to another town with a very nice beach. The water was so clear at this beach...we loved it!! After that we drove to another town that was full of different vendors..it was really neat except for the fact that it was raining. Lola went with us of course!! On Saturday she stayed in our air conditioned hotel room for most of the day. Sunday she rode in the car with us and she laid under a tree at the beach!! She did so good!! It was so much fun!!
Here are some pictures of Rincon!! Have a super week everyone!! Can't believe this is already the 5th week of school!!
Here is Kelly's sister Joy, Kelly, and me swimming!!
See what our beach dog does when I leave her with Brent!!
2 comments:
I am jealous!!! What a beautiful place to be living...our dessert stricken Reservation, WY doesn't hold a candle...glad to hear you are both doing well. I enjoy your updates!
Hello My Loves,
I certainly enjoy your posts. It is great to see you both starting your lives together in such a fun and beautiful place.
I am very sorry about the puppy but your new baby is certainly beautiful. Katie do you sleep on the floor on your belly as she does? Sure could keep you cool on a hot island.
Fall is in the air here and the colors are begining to change. I love you both. Please send me your address. My web-site has an email link: www.photosbydill.com
Blog you later. Loved the pixs.
Love U. Gary
Post a Comment