Hey Everyone! Another week is over. We have been here almost 8 weeks already!! Yesterday we decided to soak in "the banos" ( natural spring baths) in a nearby town. They were great!! Very relaxing!! It was funny though, right before getting in the springs I was starting to put sunscreen on, WHOOPS!! Everyone started yelling "No, No" I didn't even think about that, I washed it off and everyone was happy!! After the springs, we did something new here...Taco Bell and Super Wal-Mart!! It is so funny here though, we walk into Walmart and they are handing out Pina Coladas!! We passed though!! We came back to Guayama and went down town. One of our co-workers has a bar here, so we hung out there and played poker. Kelly and I were the big winners though, putting our husbands to shame!! We don't have big plans for the weekend, we have a lot of school work, so we will probably just hang out here with Lola. Lola is so cute..her ears are almost all the way up now. I will get some pictures of her soon. I try to get pictures of her with Winston and Miller because they play so cute together, but I have not been sucessful yet! I almost got one of her biting Winston's tail, she is a little stinker! Here are a couple of pictures! Have a great weekend! Brent and Katie

No comments:
Post a Comment