We made it through our first week!!!YEAH!! Last night we had happy hour over at some other teacher's house. We definetly needed that. Then we went to a baseball game that one of our fellow teachers plays in. It is a semi pro team. People are crazy about baseball here. We were a little scared sitting in the visitors sections. ( I will get some of those pics up soon). I have a couple more pics to add. Here is what are staff meetings look like..really!! We were on a bus ride to go have lunch and the yelled get of the bus..so we did. Oh yeah....just a little wine break.

Here is our wine break. This is Ms. Rosa, the 2nd grade
teacher, our neighbor, Kelly, and me. CHEERS!!
This was the view from the restaurant. Horrible huh???Okay so I also have to show you what the students bags look like. It is insane. I have no idea why every kid needs a bag this big. We have to find a spot to put them all and it is difficult.
Here I am standing next to one. Imagine little kids with them!!

Well we hope you are enjoying our blog. We are having fun doing it. We have only been here 2 weeks and it seems like we have been here much longer. We are definetly happy here. We are meeting great people and seeing many new things. Teaching is great!! The kids are really some of the sweetest kids...who cares if they cant understand English that well!! Miss ya all!!
Mr. and Mrs. Dill
No comments:
Post a Comment