It feels so nice to have a three day weekend after the first full week of school. Of course, both girls woke up around 6:30 each morning to start our days bright and early. I don't know what I was thinking; I guess I was hoping they would go back to our summer days of sleeping in to 8:30 on the weekends; but that probably won't happen again til next summer! We are all back to our school routines. We love love love summer time, but by the time school starts it is nice to get back in to routines.
Hattie and Hollyn are loving their new daycare/school. Hattie loves preschool and makes sure to tell everyone that she is big and in preschool while Hollyn is still in the baby class!!: )
![]() |
| Here we are on the first day of school!! |
Below are pictures from the end of summer!
Cousins hanging out
Our neighbor's princess party
Carousel ride at the mall
Marina's sleepover
![]() |
| Cousins at Chuckee Cheese |









No comments:
Post a Comment