Friday, June 01, 2012

School's Out!!

Today was our first day of summer vacay!! Love this time of the year! Brent and I love being home with the girls all summer. We will be spending lots of time at the pool, playing with friends, and taking a very long road trip to the Midwest! Let the fun begin!!
Hollyn with Titan, my class pet, that gets to spend the summer with us!

They both want to hold him all the time. Today I couldn't find my keys...guess where they were? In Titan's water bowl, what a stinker Hollyn!!

The girls spent last Saturday with grandma and grandpa and didn't sleep a wink. We made it about two minutes in the car before I looked back at this....

I love this picture of Hattie, taken by who else but my friend and photographer, Ruth Ann!!


Hattie got a new big girl bedroom set that Mama found on Craigslist for a great deal!!

She loves her big bed and has been good at sleeping in there all night!!

Hollyn decided Papa would be a good place for a nap

Thanks Auntie Tracy for all the crafting supplies....Hattie LOVES making crafts!

Last week my mom and I decided to run a 5K the day before the race...we are just crazy like that. I hadn't ran 3 miles in probably a year. Turns out it was my best time!! Guess those boot camp class and other classes at the gym are good cardio.

We just got back from visiting Colorado friends, Steve and Adele, at Steve's brother's house ( they live like 2 mins away!). Hattie loved sitting by Steve and putting her feet in the pool.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You look amazing, Kate!! See you soon! Love ya!