Nana and Papa Visit for Spring Break and Hattie's B-day Party!
Everyone in the house is sleeping right now and I should be too! This morning started very early...at about 3:30 when it was time to wake up and take Rick and Cathy to the airport so they could get back to South Dakota. Our Spring Break sure went fast, but we had a great time!
We spent a couple of days "camping" at Lake Texoma, which is between Texas and Oklahoma....hense the name!!! It was very relaxing to spend time on the lake. The girls had a blast on the boat, swinging on the fun swings and making smores!!
Once we got back we started getting ready for Hattie's 3rd birthday party. Yes, her birthday isn't until April but we always have her party early so that Nana and Papa can be there for it! It was a great day to have the party outside. So many of Hattie's friends came to help celebrate. It was a great time!! Now tomorrow...back to school! But only 9 weeks of school left before summer ( that's do-able!)
Going for a walk
LOVED these swings


messy marshmallow face

boat ride

she was hilarious walking around in this huge life jacket...she kept falling and would get right back up

Hattie and Nana on the day of her party



Our last minute cake.....I had ordered an awesome castle cake for Hattie and went to pick it up and it wasn't ready so a few hours later I call and they said it was ready. Okay, go to get it and they asked me to re-order the cake....uhmmm?? The party was in two hours. I told them to forget it. So we ran to Walmart and got this cake which was totally fine, but I will still be calling the other store to make a little complaint : )
No comments:
Post a Comment