Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fun-filled Weekend!!

Friday at school we had a very fun pep rally! Regan and I taught about 100 kids a dance that they performed. It was awesome! All our guy teachers got a pie in the face too, for part of a fundraiser!! So much fun!






After school Regan, Ruth Ann, Deanna, Laura and I drove to Grapevine for Audrah's bachelorette party! I LOVE the ladies I work with...we have fun both in school and out of school!! Us 5 stayed at this really nice hotel called The Gaylord! It was a very fun night!!
Everyone before we went to dinner and out to the dance club!
I got home and played with Hollyn outside while Hattie slept, then once Hattie woke up I took her to the outdoor mall. She had a few giftcards to use that she got from her birthday. We also stopped for her favorite treat...an ICEE!!


That night we celebrated Kim's 40th birthday! I was laughing the entire night! We all had a blast!!






What a fun weekend!! I am super tired because I am not used to staying up much past midnight and this weekend I did on both nights!! It was worth it though! : )

No comments: