Wednesday, January 11, 2012


Trip to the Dallas Zoo!
We had to get out and enjoy this wonderful weather, so we thought a trip to the zoo would be a fun family outing - plus for all four of us it only cost $10!! We were there pretty early so it was a little cool, but then it got to be a really nice day. We knew our little animal lover, Hollyn, would enjoy seeing animals and going to the childrens petting zoo. We all had so much fun!
Hattie trying to be taller than the penguins







Hollyn was laughing the entire time
come here you bird



Hattie and Daddy going to cheer on the middle school basketball team. The coach even got Hattie a Hudson shirt for Christmas! She loves going to the volleyball, football and basketball games.
Hollyn's favorite food is spaghetti
Uhmmm sippy or bottle
YAY!! Too bad she doesn't do that ever. This girl loves her bottle. We aren't looking forward to taking that away...

ready for church
Thanks Jodi for the cute dolls!! Hattie opened it and said " Thank you so much Jodi, it's wondeful!"
CUTIES!! The other day Hollyn was supposed to be taking a nap and I heard her crying and I heard Hattie in there...I went in and asked Hattie if she woke up her sister and she told me " No, I just was asking her what was wrong!" Guilty!!
Hattie loves doing her hair and makeup with her vanity

No comments: