A Little Project!!
I love having a crafty sister!! As soon as I mention an idea to her she is "all over it". Since we haven't had a baby nursery to paint for a little over a year ( we were doing one almost every year!) I found a little project to satisfy our crafty desires. I guess I got the idea from my fabulous mother-in-law when she made Hattie a castle closet in their house. Hattie loved it! After Christmas I decided to re-do the playroom to try to make room for all their news toys ( and get rid of some of the old ones). I realized that closet in there would make a really fun little fort for the girls. So I moved all of Brent's books and cd's to another location. Brent tells me that I keep taking over his spaces little by little, started with the game room that turned into a living space, the office that turned into a playroom, and now his closet!! Hey...what do you expect when you live with all girls??
Anyways Kim, Greg ( my handy brother-in-law) and I spent a few hours last Sunday making the house. It turned out so much cuter than what I was envisioning. Hattie absolutely loves it! She tries to keep Hollyn out, but Hollyn is sneaky and can still get in.
Below are some pictures of our project!!
I love having a crafty sister!! As soon as I mention an idea to her she is "all over it". Since we haven't had a baby nursery to paint for a little over a year ( we were doing one almost every year!) I found a little project to satisfy our crafty desires. I guess I got the idea from my fabulous mother-in-law when she made Hattie a castle closet in their house. Hattie loved it! After Christmas I decided to re-do the playroom to try to make room for all their news toys ( and get rid of some of the old ones). I realized that closet in there would make a really fun little fort for the girls. So I moved all of Brent's books and cd's to another location. Brent tells me that I keep taking over his spaces little by little, started with the game room that turned into a living space, the office that turned into a playroom, and now his closet!! Hey...what do you expect when you live with all girls??
Anyways Kim, Greg ( my handy brother-in-law) and I spent a few hours last Sunday making the house. It turned out so much cuter than what I was envisioning. Hattie absolutely loves it! She tries to keep Hollyn out, but Hollyn is sneaky and can still get in.
Below are some pictures of our project!!
my messy piggy tailed girl
No comments:
Post a Comment