Marina's Spooky Birthday Party!
We had a weekend full of birthday parties! I swear there are lots of October birthdays! I was telling my sister that I know so many people with October 5th birthdays like Marina and then later I heard on the radio that Oct. 5th is actually the most popular birthday ever! How crazy!!
Marina had been wanting a spooky Halloween birthday party for a long time, and that's what she got! It was a lot of fun!
Hattie was also invited to two of her friend's birthday parties on Saturday. One girl is her best friend from daycare and the other is one of Brent's co-workers little girl. Hattie is only two and already has a busy social life...I can't even imagine what it will be like when she is older! HA!
We also went to our little town's fall festival! We are really enjoying the nice fall weather we are having! It's probably my favorite time of the year!
Grandma and grandpa showed up in these crazy masks and scared all of their grandkids....and everyone else!!Can we say creepy?!?!
cute picture except that creepy window decoration
No comments:
Post a Comment