So we are now at 20 days in 100 plus weather! It's pretty hot down here. When we do get outside it must involve the pool ( which we go to almost every evening) ! We are thinking that we might try to get to South Dakota each summer and spend a couple of weeks up there, even though right now they are in a heat wave too! This summer we didn't really think it would be ideal to do such a long road trip with a baby and toddler, but I definetly think it will be "do able" next summer!
Even with these extremely hot days, we still love the Texas weather we get for about 9 to 10 months. Our summer has been so great...I can't believe that in about 3 or 4 weeks we will be back in school! Yikes! How does it always go so fast?!
Today is our 5th Anniversary! Those 5 years went by so fast! We were pretty busy though: living in a different country,dogs, moving to a new state, first house, baby, baby #2. It's been a great 5 years! When we were watching our wedding video we asked Hattie where she was and she said " I stayed home". She loves watching our wedding she will find the dvd and say" I watch mommy marry daddy movie" So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment