What did we do this weekend? Went to three birtdday parties...and a dance recital. We were super busy going all over the place for birthday parties. We had such a great time at all of the parties. Hattie did good going with out naps both days...she sure was exhausted last night and (hopefully) she will be tonight too!!
Saturday was Marnina's dance recital. She is such a little entertainer. Apparently she was a little more toned down that she was last year for her first recital ( I missed that one), but she still did a great job! After that we went to our friend Adi's bumblebee party! We had lots of fun hanging outside watching the kids play in Adi's playhouse, throw water balloons, make crafts and eat yummy cupcakes!
Today after church we went straight to cousin Layla's first birthday party!! Hattie was so excited to give Layla the present she picked out. Layla wasn't that interested...I think she was probably wanting to say to Hattie" okay kid...I see the darn car, now leave me alone".
We left a little early to make it to Cooper's birthday party at Bounce House in Wylie. How did we not know about this place? Hattie had an absolute blast running around bouncing in all the jump houses!
I read to the students at our Barnes and Noble book fair

No comments:
Post a Comment