Yesterday one of my students was cleaning out his desk when he found the letter I had written them right before my maternity leave. I was joking with him about how sad that was that paper had been in there for 6 months. My students couldn't believe that little baby Hollyn is already 6 months! It has gone so fast. She is getting to be such a big girl sitting up, playing in her exersaucer and eating baby food. She still hasn't got a tooth yet, but I think she will soon! We will go to the dr. tomorrow , but I think she will probably weigh close to 19 lbs...big baby just like her sister! I keep thinking how much she will grow and change over the summer when we are home with her...probably learning to crawl and walk. We are looking forward to all the time together this summer!! 14 days of school left!!
Hattie and Marina trying to ride their horsie together
No comments:
Post a Comment