Here We Go Again...
Brent and I went back to school on Monday. That means we now have two girls to get ready in the morning for daycare. It is definetly crazy between 6 and 7 in the morning! Hattie seemed to like having Hollyn go with her to Alicia's. Alicia said Hollyn was so good all week. She said Hollyn is pretty content hanging out in her swing or chair watching the 3 toddlers. I love not having to worry about my babies being taken care of during the day. I still miss them horribly, but school keeps me so busy and before I know it I am picking them up to go home.
My parents made it back to South Dakota and I think Hattie is already noticing they aren't here Everytime she hears the door open she will say "Papa"? and then she says " Where Papa Go?". Hopefully they will get back here soon! We already miss them. After seeing them atleast a couple times a week over two months makes it really hard for them to be gone. My mom is in Florida now getting ready to run a MARATHON with her friend at Disneyworld. My mom is so amazing that at age 62 she can run that far. We are so proud of her and can't wait to hear all about it!
Funny happening from the week:
Hattie has been putting things in her clothes/pajamas lately. One night she was wearing the footed sleepers and Brent noticed she was walking weird. She had put 3 D batteries, 1 AA battery, and her shot from her dr. set in her pajamas. No wonder the kid couldn't walk. She also put a remote to our digital picture frame in her outfit before daycare one morning and Alicia ended up finding it! Silly girl!
The other day I was changing Hollyn's diaper when I noticed she was wearing a size 5 diaper ( one of Hattie's). Apparently Brent didn't even realize that he did that! Such a guy thing!!
Hollyn smiling at 8 weeks old
On New Year's Eve we had Sara's 30th birthday party. It was a blast!!
Happy Birthday Sara!!I am so lucky to have you as my sister and best friend! Love you!friends!!




1 comment:
I feel this is the only way I can keep up with you now! It is hard not being next door! Miss you friend!
Post a Comment