Baby, Baby, Baby!!
Brent and I had a very busy week that basically revolved around getting ready for our little girl! We were both surprised when our schools threw us showers! Well Brent ended up finding out about his shower, but I was completely shocked when my class planned this adorable shower for me. Who knew that a group of 4th graders could actually keep a secret? Apparently they, along with the rest of my school, had known about the shower and kept it a secret. On Friday I got a letter from the principal telling me to let my class go out in the hall, close the door, and count to 30, then follow the signs. I ended up going to a room that was all decorated with my class and parents waiting. We played games, ate food, and opened presents! Wow am I ever lucky to have the class and parents that I have. Just thinking about all the work and planning shows how lucky baby Hattie and I are.
Brent's teachers also did a lot of planning for his shower and it turned out great. We have so many diapers, wipes, etc. I actually feel like we are almost ready for her to come!! I said almost!!
This weekend Kim spent locked in the nursery painting, painting, and painting. The nursery is so adorable I am going to go sit in it everynight to relax and imagine having a baby in there. Kim spent so much time doing this and we love the room so much!!
Now for the rest of the house....Brent and I have all week of for Spring Break so we plan to get lots done. We are going to try to have it all decorated for a house warming party this weekend. We will put pictures up soon! Atleast we are ready for the baby though, even if we had to bring her home to a very unorganized house!
1 comment:
WOW!! How sweet of your class and schools to throw you guys baby showers! Sounds like you guys really are all set for Miss Hattie!! The nurery is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Kim is one talented lady!! I am sure you will enjoy spending time in there waiting for Hattie. So fun!! Can't wait to see pics of the rest of the house. Get some rest this week too! Love ya!
Post a Comment