Saturday, November 15, 2008

Our Blog is Back!!

I am so happy to have our blog back. We were having a few complications with our computer...but my husband seemed to fix them and now we can use blogger again!

I am sure many of you faithful readers have checked my babyjournal..but I will let you know what has been happening in our lives the last few weeks. Most of it has to do with a baby....crazy huh?

So we found out that we are having a girl! Hopefully two doctors arent wrong about that...but I have another appointment in 2 weeks...so I will hopefully confirm that. We are so excited to have a girl!! ( of course we would have been just as happy with a boy) it is just nice to know what the baby is and that she is healthy!! Suprisingly, I have been very good about not buying so much yet! Brent and I made a little bunny from build a bear, but that's it. However, this baby's aunties and grandmas haven't held back on the shopping from what I am hearing. She is going to be so spoiled! My nephew Braedon is also very excited about having another cousin. He said that next year he wants to take " baby Hattie" to a haunted house!! That should be interesting!

Kim and I went shopping looking for nursery themes today! We have some good ideas!! Hopefully we will be in a house before the baby comes..but we will see!!

School is still going great! We are also loving this Texas weather!


our bunny we made for baby girl

auntie sara already buying clothes ...they are so adorable!

almost 20 weeks! halfway!

getting bigger everyday : )

I went with the Crowders to a ranch where Braedon had fun riding a pony and doing other "activities"( when we were leaving he said " I wanted to do one more activity...I can't believe he is only 4!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have cutest baby belly! I love it!! So glad you posted another blog! I will call you sometime this week! Love ya!