Sunday, November 02, 2008

Funny Story!!

First of all our blogger has not been working right. I can't get picture uploading and the template is all weird. We'll see if we can get that fixed: ) My babyjournal is http://www.babycrowd.com/jr/online/babydill/ and there are more pics there!

So I have heard that when a lady is pregnant she forgets things easily. Well my story definetly fits with that symtom. On Thursday I was in my classroom talking with another teacher before the kids got there. I looked down and realized I had one black shoe and one brown shoe on! Completely different! Oh no! I was laughing like crazy until I realized all the parents would be at the school that day for a special event. Other teachers were looking for shoes, but only found really high heels that I knew I couldn't wear. Thankfully, my sister hadn't left for work and she was able to drop off a pair of her black shoes for me to wear!! Funny thing is the kids didn't notice the entire 20 minutes...and those kids notice everything!!
Atleast I gave the teachers something to laugh at!! I took pictures but I can't get them up.

Brent and I go to the dr. on Friday to find out if this baby is a boy or girl. I couldn't imagine if I had to wait until birth. I am so impatient and don't like surprises: )

No comments: