Yep it's that time already when everyone is getting ready to go back to school! I am actually very excited about starting this school year. I leave tomorrow for a four day workshop out of town...I am really excited to meet the other teachers. Then we have about two weeks to work on our classrooms, and the kiddos come August 25th!!
This last week was Braedon's 4th birthday party. It was a big deal to me, since it is his first birthday party that I have got to attend!! Yeah!! The partyy was at a place called Pump It Up, the kids loved running around jumping on all the blow up things. Braedon had lots of friends show up and was so excited about his presents!
Last night was Kim and Greg's 7th anniversary, so Braedon came to the apartment while they went out. He loves coming to the apartment. We spent the night drawing and coloring. I had him draw a family picture and right " I love you!" for his parents anniversary. I told him when they walk in say " Happy Anniversary!", but when they walked in all he could remember was " Happy Vacation!"...so cute!!!
I also got a new car last week that I am SO excited about. It is a 2004 pontiac grand prix, I guess it is a high performance car. My brother-in-law, Daniel, asked what kind it was and I told him the normal grand prix, when he saw it, he couldn't believe that I got that kind of car. Guess I might be going to some shows and doing some performance things!?!?!
Okay so you are probably wondering what the heck that hat box thing is right?? Okay well this week at our teacher workshop, we were told to take an old cigar/crayon box and decorate it. The theme is "hats", and the best box wins a prize. Kim and I had so much fun being creative...let's see if I win!! Kim said if I don't she is gonna show up holding a sign and protest! ~ haha
Marina going down the slide with her dad
Uncle Brent holding Marina
she liked this little car
Braedon got to sit in the big chair
family picture
Marina and her friend, Regan, who kept taking Marina's cake crumbs
he loved that transformers we got him
before ~just a normal, boring crayon box
after~the cool "hat box"
my new car
Kim and Greg on their anniversary!
1 comment:
Your hat wins my vote! Looks like you guys had fun! ! Miss and love ya!
Sheila
Post a Comment