Saturday, August 09, 2008

Clowning Around!!

Today Kim, Greg, Brent, Braedon, and I went to the Barnum and Baily Circus! I asked Kim if she thought this circus would be different from the circuses we used to go to in Ft. Pierre when we were kids...hahaha
It was definetly the best circus I have ever been to. Braedon really enjoyed the circus and the train ride we took to get there!
I didn't just get to play around this week ( ahh..) I actually had to attend workshops out of town all week. I learned SO much and am so excited to start school! I met all the teachers I will be working with them, and they are so much fun! I think we will make a great team! Oh yah..and my hat box won the first prize!! Woohoo!!


think he is having a good time?




this elephant was painting a picture

we had to try the clown noses on!!

before the circus trying on the clothes

uncle brent helping braedon see the elephants


me, Sara, Gerri, Roberta, Romana, and Amy
The Hills Academy Staff ( sorry the pic is blurry)

This lady is a hoot!! We had so much fun together!

No comments: