Monday, March 10, 2008

Uhmmmm......some random pics of the week...

Sorry I am a few days late getting this blog up...busy busy. Brent and I bought tickets to go to Texas over spring break, the last week of March. We have interviews lined up, so we are really excited. We are also planning on looking at houses. Fun!!
Last week I had a friend from high school down here on a school trip call me. I met up with her for dinner. It was nice to visit, it has been about 7 years since we have seen eachother.
We went to a Guayama b-ball game on Saturday and Kelly and I finally got a picture with the mascot. He is a little freaky looking, but he is a brujo ( witch). We also did a little bit of shopping and we started organizing things to pack up and take back to the states. We only have 7 weekends left here so we will be planning fun things to do each weekend. We will also have a few more visitors. My cousin is planning on making a trip down here in April. We haven't seen eachother for a long time, so it will be nice to catch up!! Plus it is always fun to have visitors!


Steph and me in Ponce


Steph at the Serrales Castle


Kelly and I celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday with our kiddos
Us with the brujos mascot...notice that the only time we have worn sweatshirts is at movie theaters and basketball games: )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures the ones posted on your blog. ¡Muy bonitas las fotografías del blog!