Sunday, March 02, 2008

Horses, Horses, Horses....
This weekend was Guayama's festival of horses, Feria Dulce Sueno. This was the one thing that all our guide books mentioned about Guayama. Last year we missed it, so we were happy to find out that it was this weekend. We had fun looking at all the vendors and the horse show was pretty good. The best part was watching one of the horse trainers...just the way he ran to keep up with the horse. I guess we get entertained easily here!!
Friday we had a leap year party with the teachers! This time it wasn't at our house, it was at a local restaurant. It was fun singing karoake and dancing.
Today Kelly and I are making 40 cupcakes with red and white hats for Dr. Suess' Birthday to celebrate with our kids tomorrow! We did that last year and told ourselves that we were crazy. But again, we decided we to do it. Tonight we are going to the first Guayama Brujos basketball game! We are excited, especially since we know one of the players now!
some of the teachers
me and Papi
I love Fuentes' face when Lisa was singing ( Lisa is an amazing singer)


Kelly and I were so excited about our keychains: )



No comments: