Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving in Texas!!

I left my husband in Puerto Rico, to spend Thanksgiving in TX. I could not wait any longer to meet my new niece, Marina!! Don't feel bad for Brent though, he had his friend Colton come visit him while I was gone ( I should have those pictures next week...they did a lot of neat things).
My time in Texas was spent holding Marina, playing with Braedon, house shopping, and spending time with my sisters.
It is good to be back in PR, but it is hard leaving the little ones!! Braedon kept saying that he was going to go to PR with me and that is little stuffed animal, Chuck, was getting so excited for the airplane. Ohhh!!!
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving...just a few more weeks til we will be back in the states again for Christmas!! YEAH!!

Happy Auntie


Marina loves her mobile

after the bath



Marina looking at her mommy


so cute




Bradeon listening to music

Braedon and I had a sleep over one night..the little man outlasted me big time..he is too cute























No comments: