Hello, Hello!!
No pictures this time : ( We really haven't done much over the last few weeks. Last weekend we went to another one of our student's elaborate birthday parties. This weekend we spent lots of time playing Brent's new Wii ( it is a ninendo thing his parents bought him for his birthday) it is actually lots of fun!! It is interactive, so you can play sports like tennis, bowling, and boxing. Kelly and I both woke up this morning sore from the boxing. We really got in to it!!
We also took care of our sick dog. Yah, Benny got into some cooking oil the other night and got very sick. We took him to the vet, and he is feeling much better!
Brent is ready for his friend Colton to come visit on Thursday and I leave on Thursday to go see my family in TX! I get to meet my new niece, Marina, and play with my very smart and cute nephew, Braedon!!We should have many pictures to share next week! Well have a great week everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment