Tuesday, March 13, 2007





Welcome to Puerto Rico, Jodi!!

We just took Jodi to the airport this morning at 3:30! We are so tired! Not just from getting up early, but from our busy week with Jodi. We had a blast.
You will notice that we dont have many pictures. There is a reason for that. Arg!! Last night I was going to put Jodi's memory stick in my computer to get the pictures ( we just used her camera). Well I accidentally put the memory stick into the slot above the actual memory stick slot. I felt so bad. We cant get it out. I think we will take it to COMP USA and see if they are able to get it out. I feel horrible!! I really hope we can save those pics.

Jodi got in on Thursday. We took her to a restaurant to try some puerto rican food. I also got her hooked on pina colodas there!! On Friday Jodi came to our school and stayed with me for several hours. The kids loved her!! They even brought her gifts on Monday! After school, Jodi and I went to Ponce to see the boardwalk. We also did a little shopping in the plaza.

On Saturday we got up early and headed to a little island. We had to take a boat to "Caja de Muertos". They drop us off for 8 hours and then take us back to the main island. We hiked, snorkled, and got sun burned! Ouch!!( I used 50 spf all day).
On Sunday we woke up early and went to El Yunque, the rainforest. Jodi and I got in the waterfall. Really, we were like the only two people that actually got in that freezing water. After that, we went to Old San Juan for a little shopping!
Yesterday we went to a beach near our house to look for sand dollars. Not much luck.

We had such a good time. I just feel bad that I dont have the pictures to show.

Here are some pictures that Kelly took of the little island that we visited on Saturday. Hopefully I can get the other pictures and put them up soon!!











No comments: