Hattie is 3!!
Hattie turned 3 on Thursday and the little girl is probably really confused about her whole birthday thing!! We had her birthday party last month and I kept telling her that her "real birthday" was coming up and we would do something fun. She kept saying " Mom, is it my really birthday today? " She said she wanted to go to Chucke Cheese for her birthday, that is were we went last year. She kept saying that Chuckee is a nice guy and that she would give him a big hug....right when she saw him she was terrified. She kept a good distance from him but would wave to him from far away! Silly girl!!
This weekend was so busy! Saturday Sara and I had a garage sale! Sold almost everything we wanted to in three hours so we were happy, then Hattie and I went to Sophie's 3rd birthday party then when we got home Brenta and I headed to Audrah and Christiaan's wedding! Wow!! Yesterday we taught Sunday School and had our Connect Group. Luckily we are off today since we never used a bad weather day. It is so nice having today off!! Ahhh!!

No comments:
Post a Comment