Such a Wonderful Time of the Year...
This is going to be short because I need to finish a few things before our trip tomorrow! We are flying to South Dakota and will also spend some time in Colorado for a total of 10 days. Hattie has been talking about the trip non stop! I just hope the 2 + hour flight goes well...you never know what you will get with a one and two and a half year old!!
Here are some pictures over the last week. I swear those 3 weeks between Thanksgiving break and now FLEW by!!

This was at school. We were playing the famouse candy cane toss and Mr. Rogers stopped the game and went and put on the goggles. The kids thought it was pretty funny : )I guess he was tired of getting hit with those candy canes!


We opened presents at my parents house last night. THe girls had fun playing with the candy cane rug

Sara's mother in law Carmen came out too


I couldn't believe Hattie went and sat on Santa's lap all by herself!! What big girl!

then the cousins joined in

Hattie enjoying hot chocolate and a cookie at the Polar Express Party at my parent's subdivision last night. We even got to ride a train around the neighborhood to look at all the lights



Braedon loved the present from his auntie : )

Hattie eating cake after the polar express


today I took Hollyn in to the dr. for her one year check up. She is in the 50th percentile which makes her seem teeny tiny compared to Hattie who was always off the charts!! I was so glad I took her in because it turned out the little cough she had was from drainage that caused a double ear infection. I had NO idea because she hasn't been fussy at all! She is such a happy baby!!
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!! We will post after our trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment