The trees are blooming, the weather is beautiful and my allergies are going crazy...yup, it feels like spring!
We are getting so excited for Spring Break. This is our last week of school and then we are off for a whole week. We are going to San Antonio for 3 days. Everytime Hattie sees a commercial for Sea World she goes crazy. She says " I go Sea World". I say who are you going with and she says " Nana and Papa" So, needless to say, she is very excited for our trip to San Antonio. Hopefully the 4.5 hr drive won't be too bad. I think Hattie will be fine watching Caillou ( her favorite show now) and Hollyn should be fine. She doesn't really enjoy car rides that much but hopefully she will sleep most of the way.
Also over spring break we are having Hattie's 2nd birthday party ( early again so both sets of grandparents can be here). It is going to be a Minnie Mouse theme because that's her favorite! We are excited. I really can't believe she is already 2!
Last week we got to see some cousins from Louisiana and West Virginia! It had been along time since we had seen my mom's two cousins and one of their granddaughters. They were in Dallas for a couple of days so they stayed the night with my parents.
Over the weekend my parents came over to help with our playground project. My mom stayed inside and watched the girls since I was bound and determined to help do lawn work this spring/summer ( the last two years I was either pregnant or just recovering from a c-section) I also wanted to get in a workout since we are doing " The Biggest Loser" at my school. I have been losing weight since we started a few weeks ago. I have a long way to go, but am starting to feel much better. Anyways...we needed to put in new mulch around the plaground. We decided to go with rubber mulch so it will last longer. We put almost 50 bags in there. I thought it would be a good workout to carry all the bags to the playground. I would take two 30 lbs bags and run to the playground and then run back to the car and get two more bags. Brent and my dad thought I was crazy...but I knew it would be a good workout. That was 3 days ago and I am still very sore from that crazy idea!! Oh well : )
the playgroung with the new mulch...ready for two little girls to play on this spring and summer
Below is a video of little miss talkative. On Sunday I told the nursery workers at church that she would probably just sleep and when we came to get her they said she laid there and " talked" to them the whole time. She is the youngest of only 3 babies at the nursery so she gets lots of loving there each week.
No comments:
Post a Comment