Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Only one picture!


Here it is...the only picture I have in about two weeks. Of course there is a reason...there is no way that wouldn happen without a good reason. Rain! The other night we were outside doing Hattie's very favorite thing....the swing! I took this picture, set my camera on the slide, and went inside. Problem: I never went back outside to get the camera and it rained all night. Luckily, I have insurance on my camera. I knew myself and knew insurance would be a good thing. Unfortunately it will take a little while for my camera to be fixed. The really bad thing is that it is at a horrible time. I will be without a camera for Hattie's birthday party. Good thing Grandma Jean is here and will have plenty of pictures. My parents have been here the last couple of days and Brent's parents will be here Thursday! We will be going to the Ft. Worth Zoo tomorrow and then on Saturday we will have Hattie's first birthday party! Yippy! We are so excited. I love having an entire week off for Spring Break. It is great, but I can already tell the time is going to go too fast! We have really been enjoying spending so much time with Hattie. She is hilarious. Her grandparents can't get enough of her and I think she is really enjoying the spotlight. She gets so silly when they play hide-n-seek with her. She starts squealing and laughing so hard. Tonight when my dad came over Hattie reached out for him and then layed her head on his shoulder for about 10 minutes. It was the sweetest thing! They are suprised at how much she has changed since January. She was just learning how to walk then and now she is cruising FAST! It is hard to keep up with her. She is also repeating a few small words. Her favorite is "no" she tells the dogs "no, no" and the other day at daycare she apparently told the other baby " no!" and the baby started crying. Alicia said it was pretty funny : ) Two of her molars are poking their way through this week, my dad jokes that Hattie really does want to eat steak on her birthday. I am beginning to think she could with 10 teeth! : )
Well next blog we will have lots of pictures!!

No comments: