Sunday, April 06, 2008

Girl's Trip to Old San Juan!!

Friday after school we had a teacher "meeting" at a little restaurant. All of us teachers seemed to have a crazy week with the kiddos. I think they must be getting anxious for the school year to end. Five and a half weeks left, but who's counting?

On Saturday, Kelly and I decided we needed to go to Old San Juan one last time to take pictures. We love Old San Juan, it is so beautiful. We enjoyed being able to have a relaxing day strolling down the streets taking pictures.


We ordered this huge sampler

Yummy!!







I had to take a little nap with the lady ...Sara, you would appreciate this picture I thought!!

here you can see the little lady taking her nap in the background: )






Brent saw the picture of this girl...and said, " wow, she's bow legged!" hahaha

this little lady charged us 50 cents to use her bathroom. It was cute because she had so many decorations, lotions, etc. Too bad she wasn't that nice. She yelled at Kelly for putting her purse down on the floor!!




No comments: