What did we do this week???
Okay...so this is crazy...I don't have any pictures to share this week!! This is the first weekend that I didn't take any pictures. Maybe it was because we didnt really do much this weekend. We spent the weekend watching movies, going to the beach, playing 20 questions ( this game that we got the Marshes hooked on), and cleaning. I have a little cold, so it was kinda nice to just rest these days. We will be doing more the next few weekends. Next weekend we are either going camping or hiking in the rainforest, and the next weekend Jodi will be here!! I am so excited!! It is so nice to have visitors. Brent's parents will be here in April and my friend, Sheila is coming in May. We are planning on going back to the states in June and July. I know these next few months will just fly by. Have a good week. Next week there will be pictures...I promise!!!
5 comments:
Less than two weeks and I get to see you crazy kids!! Unless I get snowed in here in the states! the weather sucks here at the moment- hopefully it will clear up soon!! Can't wait!
Wow...just the beach huh? Just teasin! You guys are living the great life let me tell ya! We had a horrible ice storm this past weekend (go to my website to read more on it)...but I know that is something you guys can't even imagine where you are!! Must be rough! :) Have a great week!!
Hey Kids! My tickets are booked - I cannot wait!! A little scary in the big airports though! I can't wait though!!
Brent - even though Kate doesn't admit it in the blog - I am your friend too!
---Sheila
Why's everyone calling us kids? And Sheila don't forget the jelo cake :)
I call everyone kids!!!! I did think of the jello cake but didn't know if I could make it down there with one - so we might just have to make one when I'm down there!
--Sheila
Post a Comment