Sunday, January 21, 2007


Happy Birthday Clate!

On Friday night we had another party at Casa Benny. We had a good time hanging out with other teachers. A few weeks ago, Brent and I met guy at the mall who was from California, but him and his girlfriend moved down to Guayama for work. We invited them over to our party. They seem like nice people!

Here is Clate with the birthday cake Kelly and I made for him!! We decided all three of us should cut the cake together ( not sure why though?!!) Here are some pictures of us having fun. The rest of the week was spent not doing much. We wanted a laid back weekend. We went to a movie last night. And yesterday Brent and I did a little shopping to get my Coach bag from my sister-in-law!! That's it!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the party turned out great! I am glad you did get to go to a movie like you wanted! What did you end up seeing? Enjoy the rest of your weekend!